~If you are going to doubt something doubt your limits~

måndag 14 april 2014

Coffee infused composed

Yesterday we had some coffee while making our designs for the future. The coffee was kicking in and in a poof the drawings were done. Restlessness was building up as expected and boredom soon followed as I realized I had nothing more to draw or do, or so I thought.

Inspired by the lack of good compost available I made a hot compost pile, lasagna style with kitchen waste,  straw, goat manure and mix of other random organic material lying around.
Water it cover it and let it sit for 3 days before turning it. About 1 cubic meter big.
The goal is to turn this into ready to use compost in 21 days. We shall see...

Compost pile is ready. So am I!

how to transport a wheelbarrow

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar